Notifications
Clear all

Orginal Tracks Critique Please

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@ello2003)
Topic starter

I've recently recorded some of my own songs and uploaded them to sound click. I currently have one of my songs Euphoria on the charts not sure how this has happened as i only uploaded them for safe storage and haven't promoted/publicized my songs at all.

However this has intrigued me to get some constructive criticism.

So please check out my songs and let me know what you think!!

I really enjoy songwriting but would be grateful for any advice or praise should it arise

Also i know i can't sing at all but ya know just to give you an idea

thanks

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=500275

Posted : 04/12/2009 11:15 pm
(@boxboy)
Noble Member

I get:
'404 File Not Found'
when I click on your link, ello.
:)

Don

Posted : 05/12/2009 2:18 am
(@ello2003)
Topic starter

That was the link to my admin page lol
hopefully this will work
http://www.soundclick.com/crazydiamond1986

Posted : 05/12/2009 9:52 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

I listened to Euphoria. Not really my type of music, but it does sound like you've got a good beginning for a song there. Still could use a bit of work on the vocals, and the production if you really want to sell it for .99 cents. The abrupt ending needs work too. Maybe that would be as easy as to play through the verse one more time without singing? Keep at it. 8)

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 06/12/2009 1:16 pm
(@ello2003)
Topic starter

Hi,

Thanks for you comments and i will take all onboard and try to improve.

As for selling it that is not my intention, I havent looked thru all of soundclicks options and i just wanted ppl to be able to stream. I have now found this option and removed the paid download. All i hope to achieve is some pointers where i'm going wrong and what i am doing right and where i can improve,

Cheers

Posted : 06/12/2009 4:11 pm